Tuesday 5 September 2017

What's next?

About the day:

SnB at Four Leaves, keep working on the red jumper.

Achieved:

Started thinking about what to do next as I was stitching away. Trying not to give up on the project. Even managed to do another upside down drawing, even though it was badly done as someone banged around the kitchen as I was trying to work.

Used a book of drawings that I picked up. It must have been an exhibition catalogue for drawings from Vienna. Amazing skills.


Checked a few courses and residencies. Laughing Waters in Eltham no longer exists, by the look of it. That's a bit sad, but I would like to have a go at Launceston. Must apply for next year. The only other opportunity is the Linden Postcard exhibition, but I don't think I have the time to do a new work. The work has to be 8" x 10" and due by early October and can't be sculpture. This is a change I think, as I thought that you could do sculpture. Will have a think about it all.

Problems to solve:

It would be good to start writing a proposal for Launceston.

Plan for tomorrow:

Last upside down drawing, then read the next chapter.


No comments:

Post a Comment