Sunday 10 September 2017

Missing a few days!

About the day:

Ok, a few days. With a busy Guild committee meeting and Librarian work after the DCA meeting day, I just seemed to lose momentum and focus. Things were achieved but important work on art left out.

Spring is in the air. First day we were able to sit on the front terrace in the sun with a cup of tea and working on my crochet blanket on my knee! The blanket did help, but the sun was warm. The rainbow lorikeets love the flowers on the eucalytus.

Achieved: 

I did finish sewing a pair of pants, to wear out on Saturday to dinner with Jenny & Lee at the Chinese restaurant in Doncaster, the Golden Dragon.

I seem to have turned a corner of my New Zealand blanket. I finished a couple of rows in a day. It should zoom by now.

I did manage to get back to 10 days in the life of Water.

Did the last upside-down drawing, a little better, and read the next chapter which is contour drawing, essentially, drawing without looking!

Problems to solve: 

Get fit and lose some weight.

Must remember to warm up the studio on cold days, it makes it easier to get to work.

Plan for tomorrow: 

Try and find out how far you have to walk to do 10000 steps. I have time tomorrow and it's going to be fine. Have to work out a way to count steps!

I would like to start sewing the next item for my trip wardrobe: a pair of calf length pants or a dress.

Do the first contour drawing of my hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment