Sunday 1 October 2017

Our own private Harrietville

18th September to 22nd September 2017

About the day:

It's all about the week away. Catherine M and I retreated to the beach house at Cape Woolamai. We spent the week knitting, looking at patterns, food, drink and walks on the beach.

We had a road trip to Hastings to visit the 'Little Woollie Makes Yarn store'. This was well worth a visit as there was lots of interesting yarns and books. Just open for 6 weeks, it's a lovely light store. There's a blog to follow: https://littlewoollie.blogspot.com.au/ .  Not surprisingly, I came away with a pattern book and some interesting Japanese yarn.

I had also purchased a lovely book, also Japanese in origin.

Achieved:

Did quite alot on both my New Zealand blanket and the red jumper, where I managed to finish all the handspun yarn and need something to finish it with.


No comments:

Post a Comment